I’m getting to a point with certain things where I am not certain that I can trust my own emotions. They’re beginning to betray me, I think. Not in the “I HEAR VOICES” kind of way, but in the I know my brain is not behaving rationally kind of way.
whateverthepoodle asked: Green!
1. I want to get to a point where I can take care of myself and my eventual family via my creative pursuits
2. I want to be instrumental in enacting positive change in the social-ethnic-gender equality issues in my country.
3. I want to meet and work with Jay Z.
4. When I’m on my death bed, I want to be able to look at my life as one without regret, with full faith that I did the best I could to be a decent human being and a good man.
Some of these are corny, I know. But truth is truth, and honesty is currency. :)
- red: seven insecurities
- orange: six turn offs
- yellow: five turn ons
- green: four life goals
- blue: three fears
- indigo: two weaknesses
- violet: one thing you love
I’ve been having a great year in nearly every aspect of my life. Lots are not, and part of me feels guilty about my own happiness.
This has been a week of adventures. Of a sort anyway. On Tuesday, we got another batch of wintry mix weather here, and as you know the South shuts down when that happens. This made going to the gym kind of difficult when I couldn’t leave my house for a day. On Friday, I had my head shaved for St. Baldrick’s to raise money for child’s cancer research. On friday night, I took a razor to it and went with a chrome dome look. The decision to razor it is one that I regret, but luckily hair grows back.
I digress. This last week I dropped 6 more pounds (I was genuinely yet pleasantly surprised to discover this), and over the course of the last 2 weeks, I dropped another inch from my body. This is a total of 5.5 inches since Project Rogers 2.0 started about 40 days or so ago. Not too bad, I think.
I’m getting a change in my meal plan from my coach soon, and I’m a little on edge about that. I’m a creature of habit, and deviations make me itchy. But I’m sure I’ll acclimate to it easily enough. We shall see. Anyway, I’ll see you lovely people in a week. Keep flying. :)
6 more pounds last week, and some other neat bits of info!